The Tuski Special Tips are designed to be compatible with the Tuski Water Flosser. Each box comes with 4 special tips to benefit many types of oral conditions, including those with braces, implants, fillings, crowns, bridges or veneers.
Tuski Special Tips
"I have braces and threading the floss between the wire and my teeth was taking me so long! I definitely struggled to floss everyday. Now I use the Tuski Water Flosser with the special tip and absolutely love it!"
✔️ Four Special Tips: Orthodontic Tip, Periodontal Pocket Tip, Plaque Brush Tip, Tongue Cleaner
✔️ 360° Coverage: Clean those hard-to-reach areas
✔️ Quick & Easy: Switch the tip in seconds
✔️ 2 Colors Available: Available in White or Black
✔️ Save Money & The Planet: Ditch the single-use plastic string floss
Free Shipping on orders $50+
Helpful Customer Support
Extra Tips To Get A Deeper and Fresher Mouth Clean
- Specially designed for braces and other orthodontic appliances
- The tapered bristle head allows water to effectively remove plaque and food debris around orthodontic brackets and wires.
- Specially designed to clean the tongue for fresher breath
- The scraping and flushing action removes bacterial build up and sulfur compounds on the surface of the tongue.
Periodontal Pocket Tip
- Specially designed to clean periodontal pockets and furcations
- The soft rubber nozzle allows to softly inject water in the periodontal pocket and clean up to 7mm below the gumline.
Plaque Brush Tip
- Specially designed for implants, bridges, crowns and other restorations
- The three thin tufts of bristles on the tip allow to brush hard to reach areas that are especially susceptible to plaque accumulation.
Don't just take our word for it...
Very easy to use and helped so much with my bleeding gums. Really makes a huge difference compared to only brushing teeth.
What a great product! Especially for this price. Easy to use and does an amazing job. I like to use in the shower so I don't make a mess.
I got the Tuski water flosser for my husband and he loves it. He used to struggle with flossing regularly but he now enjoys it and really became a habit.