1 x Waterflosser 1 x Toothbrush
Save $105 USD on this bundle vs. purchasing them separately
Upgrade your oral hygiene routine and see the difference
Combine the power of 2 power tools to achieve your healthiest and whitest teeth. Providing deep clean performance for your teeth and gums - targeting key problem areas that cause gingivitis, gum recession, and enamel abrasion.
START YOUR ROUTINE WITH THE TUSKI WATER FLOSSER
Fast & Effective: Removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas with a 30-second use. Removing bacteria deep between teeth.
- Better Than Traditional Flossing: more effective than string flosses
- Comprehensive Coverage: Rotatable 360° nozzle easily reaches every crevice of your mouth
Universal Compatibility: Suitable for those with braces, implants, fillings, crowns, bridges & veneers
Overall Cost Savings: Save money & the earth by not having to constantly purchase disposable flosses
- Lightweight & Portable: Cordless & lightweight, making it practical for smaller bathrooms & travel
- IPX7 Grade Waterproofing: The water flosser is waterproof to ensure that it is safe to use in the bathroom and even in the shower.
FOLLOW WITH THE TUSKI SONIC ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH
- Small Brush Head: The small brush head means you are able to give those hard to reach areas a deep clean and ensure there is no build up of plaque in the spaces between your teeth.
- Five cleaning modes: There are five cleaning modes for you to choose from to suit your preferences! It allows you to choose from clean, white, sensitive, massage and gum care to give you the options of different effective cleans.
- Smart timer: The 2 minute timer ensures you are giving your teeth the time and care they deserve. The smart timer feature also has a 30 second reminder so you know when you move to clean a different area, leaving no tooth untouched.
- Rechargeable: Easy portable charging dock to ensure that your toothbrush can be charged up and ready to go for multiple uses.
- IPX7 Grade Waterproofing: The toothbrush is waterproof to ensure that it is safe to use in the bathroom and even in the shower.
- High Frequency vibration: The high frequency vibration allows the toothbrush to provide a deep clean in comparison to manual or electric rotational toothbrushes.
WHY CHOOSE TUSKI?
Over the years, Tuski has gained the trust of over thousands of people when it comes to their oral health. Our 'specifically engineered sonic powered' toothbrushes and water flossers that use 'high-pressure water technology' are proven to effectively deep clean the crevices in your teeth and gums. Preventing various dental problems that include gingivitis and supra-gingival plaque among others.
HOW TO USE
It is recommended to use the Tuski Water Flosser first before the Tuski Sonic Electric Toothbrush so that the fluoride from the toothpaste doesn't get washed away. Fluoride is good for your oral health as it protects your teeth and gums.
DIRECTIONS FOR THE WATER FLOSSER
- Press the mode button to select the desired mode. Lean low over the sink and place the tip in the mouth. Aim the tip toward the teeth and press the On/Off button.
- It is recommended to start with the back teeth and work toward the front teeth. Glide the tip along the gumline and pause briefly between teeth. Continue until the inside and outside of both the upper and lower teeth are cleaned.
- Keep the device upright and direct the water stream at a 90-de-gree angle. Slightly close lips to avoid splashing but do not seal lips completely so that the inlet water can flow out into the sink.
DIRECTIONS FOR THE SONIC ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH
- Wet the bristles and apply a small amount of toothpaste to the toothbrush head.
- Place the toothbrush bristles against the teeth at a slight angle ensuring that a light pressure is applied so that the bristles reach the gum line and slightly below.
- Press the power button to turn the toothbrush on. To select a different mode, continue to press the power button until your preferred option is lit up on the toothbrush handle.
- Apply light pressure and move the brush across teeth. Do not scrub like a manual toothbrush. Let the Tuski Sonic Electric Toothbrush do the brushing for you.
- Dimensions - Closed: 23cm x 7cm x 5cm
- Dimensions - In Use: 36cm x 7cm x 5cm
- Water Pressure Range: 30-120 PSI
- Water Pulse Rate: 1200-1800 times/min
- Water Tank Capacity: 360 ml
- Waterproof Grade: IPX7
- Battery Type: 2000 mAh rechargeable battery
- Charging Time: 4 - 6 Hours
- Usage time: 15 - 20 days
- Power Output: 5W
SONIC ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH
- Five Cleaning Modes: Clean, White, Sensitive, Massage & Gum Care
- Colour: White
- Strokes Per Minute: 35,000
- Bristles: U.S DuPont Bristles and Food Grade PP Materials
- Waterproofing: IPX7 Grade
- Warranty: 1 year
- Device Size: 24.62cm(L) x 3.2cm (W)
- Device Weight: 126.6 grams
- Battery Capacity: 750mah
- Voltage: AC 100-240V 50HZ/60HZ
1 x Water Flosser Device
2 x Classic Jet Tips
1 x Travel Pouch
1 x USB Charging Cord
1 x User Manual
SONIC ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH
1 x Electric Toothbrush Handle
2 x Electric Toothbrush Heads
1 x USB Charging Dock
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
Are the toothbrush and water flosser waterproof?
Yes, the electric toothbrush and water flosser both have an IPX7 Waterproof rating.
Should I floss before or after brushing my teeth?
We recommend flossing before brushing your teeth. Toothpaste contains fluoride which is good for your oral health. If you water floss after brushing, you will also rinse away the benefits of all the goodies added to toothpaste to protect your teeth and gums.
Can people with sensitive teeth use a water flosser?
There may be a little discomfort when you first begin using a water flosser, particularly if you haven’t flossed recently. If you’re new to using a water flosser we recommend starting on the lowest pressure setting and slowly increasing over time as you become more comfortable.
How long is the battery life?
The toothbrush has a 30 day battery life, while the water flosser has a 15-20 day battery life.
How does the smart timer work?
The smart timer will run for 2 minutes total. Each 30 seconds it will notify you so you know to move to a different area of the mouth.
Does water flossing replace brushing?
No. Water flossing is for cleaning between the teeth and around the gum line. It does not clean the surface of your teeth and brushing twice daily is still required to maintain good oral hygiene.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping currently takes 6-8 days
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes we ship anywhere in the world
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is currently FREE
Buy with Confidence
When you buy through our online website your details are 100% encrypted and secure:
- 100% encrypted SSL secure checkout
- 24/7 support via our customer service email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tracking numbers sent with every order
**Update: As of now the Tuski Water Flosser and Tuski Sonic Electric Toothbrush are currently in stock. However, due to increased social media attention, these products are selling extremely fast and we are estimating it to be out of stock very shortly. Click the ADD TO CART button at the top of the page before we sell out.
- ASAlexa S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoAmazing
Love this so much. Works great. So helpful to have with my braces
- CChrisI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreatly improved my oral health
I originally bought a water flosser from a famous brand, but the motor wasn’t strong and I had to constantly replace the batteries. This product though is amazing. After being told by the dentist that I need to change my flossing habits, I decided to buy this. After six months of use, I went back to the dentist for a cleaning and the hygienist said my oral health has improved so much that the dentist didn’t even have any work to do. Greatly relieved gum inflammation, reduced all plaque to being nonexistent, and took the tedious aspect out of flossing. I love this flosser and have even encouraged the rest of my family members to buy as well.
- TTopherI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBetter than using regular floss
Perfect for cleaning my teeth and gums, way better than using regular string floss. My mouth feels fresh and clean after every use. It is light weight and doesn't take up a lot of space on the counter. I highly recommend it.