4x Water Flosser
START FLOSSING THE EASIER, FASTER & MORE EFFECTIVE WAY!
Do you find the normal process of flossing painful or horribly long and fiddly?
You're not alone, but luckily, there is an alternative.
Not only is water flossing faster and easier than traditional flossing it's also more effective!
- FAST & EFFECTIVE: Removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas
- BETTER THAN TRADITIONAL FLOSSING: more effective than string flosses
- COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE: Rotatable 360° nozzle easily reaches every crevice of your mouth
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Suitable for those with braces, implants, fillings, crowns, bridges & veneers
- OVERALL COST SAVINGS: Save money & the earth by not having to constantly purchase disposable flosses
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: Cordless & lightweight, making it practical for smaller bathrooms & travel
4 PRESSURE SETTINGS:
The 4 pressure settings allow you to floss to your preference - start from a lower pressure, and gradually build up to a comfortable level.
- Soft (For first-timers & children)
- Gentle (For sensitive teeth/gums)
- Strong (for a deep clean)
- Pulse (For deep cleaning - up to 1,300 pulses a minute)
A SINGLE TANK ENABLES YOU TO WATER FLOSS FOR AN AVERAGE OF 90 SECONDS - ALLOWING YOU TO ACHIEVE A DEEPER CLEAN ON A SINGLE TANK
Dimensions: 5.7cm x 12.2cm
Water pressure: 40 - 140 PSI
Pulse frequency: 1600 pulses/minute
Water tank capacity: 130ml
Charging type: Micro USB
Battery capacity: 1100mAh
Waterproof level: IPX8
Can I use mouthwash in my water flosser?
Yes, you can use mouthwash but you must rinse the unit with clean water after each use. Do not use baking soda, salt, or anything other than a mild mouthwash.
Though we typically recommend using warm water as it’s sufficient and proven to be effective.
How often should I use my water flosser?
We recommend flossing at least once a day to maintain good oral health.
Should I floss before or after brushing my teeth?
We recommend flossing before brushing your teeth.
Toothpaste contains fluoride which is good for your oral health. If you water floss after brushing, you will also rinse away the benefits of all the goodies added to toothpaste to protect your teeth and gums.
Can people with sensitive teeth use a water flosser?
There may be a little discomfort when you first begin using a water flosser, particularly if you haven’t flossed recently.
If you’re new to using a water flosser we recommend starting on the lowest pressure setting and slowly increasing over time as you become more comfortable.
Can children use a water flosser?
We recommend only for ages 18+
There are two simple tips to keep you dry while using a water flosser:
Lean forward over the basin.
Ensure your mouth is slightly ajar when flossing to allow the water to run out into the basin.
Can I floss if my gums are bleeding?
It's not unusual for your gums to bleed slightly when using a water flosser the first time, don't panic!
Keep the unit at the lowest pressure and increase over time to a comfortable level.
If bleeding does not subside after using your flosser regularly, see a dentist or dental hygienist as this may be indicative of something more serious.
Does water flossing replace brushing?
No. Water flossing is for cleaning between the teeth and around the gum line. It does not clean the surface of your teeth and brushing twice daily is still required to maintain good oral hygiene.
How often do I need to replace my tips?
Every 3 – 6 months is preferred, depending on how often you use your flosser. It is important not to share tips but you can all use the same flosser. You may purchase additional tips here.
How do I charge my Tuski Water Flosser?
Simply use the USB charging cable provided.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping currently takes 2 weeks
Do you ship worldwide?
We don’t currently offer international shipping but stay tuned as we plan to in the future.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is currently FREE.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE:
When you buy through our online website your details are 100% encrypted and secure:
- 100% encrypted SSL secure checkout
- Helpful Customer Support email email@example.com
- Tracking numbers sent with every order
**Update: As of now the Tuski Water Flosser is currently in stock. However, due to increased social media attention, this product is selling extremely fast and we are estimating it to be out of stock very shortly. Click the ADD TO CART button at the top of the page before we sell out.
- JRJames R.Verified BuyerReviewing1x Water FlosserI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 minutes agoWater Flosser
Great way to keep teeth and gums healthy.
- LJLiane J.Verified BuyerReviewing1x Water FlosserRated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGetting better
It was not what I envisioned. I am getting used to using it. Not as convenient as I would like, but it is a nice concept on teeth cleaning.
Gets out crumbs even my flossing misses.
- THThomas H.Verified BuyerReviewing1x Water FlosserI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoI can feel the difference!
I have owned other water flossers in the past and I wasn't confident they performed as well at traditional flossing. With my Tuski water flossed I can see the particles rinse free from my gums every time I use it.
- LWLynne W.Verified BuyerReviewing1x Water FlosserI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoThis Tuski Water Flosser is awesome!
I purchased my Tuski Water Flosser a few weeks ago and I love it! I like the different modes it offers and I really appreciate the fact that you can turn and lock the flosser tip in whatever direction works best for you. It also has a large water "tank"y which means I don't have to stop in the middle to refill it. How great is that?!
- LJLorena J.Verified BuyerReviewing1x Water FlosserI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat taste!
Loved the new🥰